Good Morning, all! Looks like this is our new norm for the next 4 weeks! Let’s make the most of it.
It’s School Spirit Day!
Please note: Tomorrow there will be no new assignments. Please just make sure the Social Studies test and Spelling test on Unit 27 are due by 3 p.m. I will be using tomorrow to get myself acquainted with Google Classroom. I hope to roll that out by Monday. When that happens most, if not all of your assignments, links, etc. will be found by logging into that.
- Spelling – Complete pg. 176-177
- Religion – Complete workbook pg. 78 (goes with Chapter 20’s readings)
- Social Studies – Read pg. 286-287
- Between today and tomorrow, draw a picture, a diagram, or take notes on the 3 branches of government and what each one encompasses! Get creative. Use colors like you do in class! Upload your pictures to our SJS Class Facebook page by tomorrow.
- Math – zearn.org for 30 min