Cheerleaders, please don’t forget there are team pictures tomorrow!
Tests for the week of 2/24 (Friday tests)
- Spelling – Unit 23
- Reading- Vocabulary and Comprehension for Riding Freedom
- Science – Lesson 2 of Chapter 8
Homework for 2/27
- Math -worksheet
- For Science, please study moon phases especially.
- For Reading, it’s important that students understand the following idioms, similes, or metaphors….
- break the ice
- felt like a little frog in a big pond
- butterflies in my stomach
- he is a giant
- thorn in the side