- 10/16 Early Dismissal and Grandparent’s Day
- 10/28 End of 1st Quarter, AR points due by 3 p.m.
- 10/23 Our annual HSA meeting will take place on 10/23. Teachers in every grade will be offering incentive for parental attendance. For 4th grade, 100% parental attendance will result in a no homework and no test week to take place the the first full week of November. If there is not 100% parental attendance, individual students whose parents attend will receive a non-uniform pass that evening.
Tests for the week of 10/7
- Spelling – Lesson 7 FRIDAY
- Social Studies – Ch. 3 (study guide will come home Wednesday) FRIDAY
- English – Students will be tested on Direct Quotations as well as how to properly write Titles of books/poetry/articles FRIDAY
- For the English test, students will have to correctly place quotations and commas in an existing sentence. Students will also have to correctly write titles of books, magazines, poetry, and articles correctly. In addition, students will have to identify whether a title is from a book or poem.
Homework for 10/10
- Math – Lesson Practice, pg. 144
- Spelling – Spelling City is due tomorrow