Happy Feast Day, St. Therese!
St. Teresa, the Little Flower,
Please pick a rose from the heavenly garden,
and send it to me with a message of love.
Ask God to grant the favor I thee implore,
and tell Him I will love Him each day more and more.
|Your child will come home with a Kona Ice order form today. All payments are due no later than this Friday, Oct. 4, which is our Kona IceDay. There are no IOU payments. Complete the order form, include CASH, tuck in an envelope labeled with your student’s name, grade & KONA ICE, and return to school.|
- 10/4 Spaghetti Dinner
- 10/4 4th grade mass (You’ll be notified if your child has a role.)
- 10/4 Kona Ice
- 10/16 Early Dismissal and Grandparent’s Day
Tests for the week of 9/30
- Science – Chapter 1, Lesson 4
- Religion – Chapter 5
- Math – Subtraction Power Up and Cumulative Test on Lessons 1-15
Homework for 10/1
- Religion – workbook pg. 18
- Spelling – pg. 50-51
- Social Studies – complete the picture lesson worksheet for key terms ….This must be colored to receive full credit!