Change in plans due to the busy week…no comprehension test on Sounder tomorrow. The test will be on Monday. Students will review for the test tomorrow in class.
We remembered Pearl Harbor today and broke away from our current social studies chapter to talk about it.
- Please continue to send in your gifts for our Adopted Child.
- Students brought home the field trip form for the Nursing Home trip yesterday. Mrs. Gail Norris is taking us to and from Leonardtown on this day for FREE! What a wonderful gift. Please thank bus #18 if you see Mrs. Norris. The $7 fee will cover our lunch expense at Big Larry’s. I have already taken student orders. Students will receive a lunch of either hamburger/cheeseburger/hot dog/grilled cheese with chips, a soda, and ice cream! We will return to school by 12:30 that day. Please send in cash if you can.
- Friday, December 8th, is a Holy Day of Obligation. It is the feast of the Immaculate Conception. Our students will attend the parish mass at 9 a.m. Please join us if you can!
- Monday evening, December 11th, is the band concert at school.
- Tuesday evening is our Advent Carols and Lessons program at school….ALL students will participate in this program. Dress in your Christmasy best!
- Thursday evening, December 14th, is our chorus concert at school.
- 4th grade will have mass next Friday, December 15th. More information will come out next week about this.
- Band will be this Friday, December 8th.
TESTS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/4
Vocabulary for Chapter 4 of Sounder. This will be matching only.
Religion—Advent Week #1
Reading —Comprehension test on Chapters 3 and 4 of Sounder. (This has been moved to Monday.)
English—-Short quiz on adjectives and articles