Don’t forget to turn in your Field Trip form and money by Monday 12/4
8th Grade: Spelling/Vocab test Monday 12/4. In addition to the words in the book, you are responsible for:
- stamina: the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.
- pageant: a show or exhibition, especially one consisting of a succession of participants or events: a beauty pageant.
- reverberate: to be reflected many times.
- solace: comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.
- commemorate: recall or show respect for someone or something.
Please have the Singular and Plural Nouns Practice finished for Monday’s class
*7th Grade:Point of View Quiz is Monday and Singular and Plural Nouns Practice Sheet is due on Tuesday
*6th Grade: Red Kayak review will be on Monday and the test is Tuesday!