8th Grade: Spelling/Vocab test next Monday. In addition to the words in the book, you are responsible for:
- stamina: the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.
- pageant: a show or exhibition, especially one consisting of a succession of participants or events: a beauty pageant.
- reverberate: to be reflected many times.
- solace: comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.
- commemorate: recall or show respect for someone or something.
Please have the Singular and Plural worksheet completed for tomorrow’s class.
*7th Grade: No Homework
*6th Grade: The Red Kayak study guide needs to be complete by Friday. We will go over in class on Friday.