****Tomorrow is the High School Placement Test for the 8th graders who are registered. I will be administering the test in the St. Jude Room. This test will take all morning. Please make sure to get good sleep tonight and eat a good breakfast in the morning.****
8th Grade: Spelling/Vocab test next Monday. In addition to the words in the book, you are responsible for:
- stamina: the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.
- pageant: a show or exhibition, especially one consisting of a succession of participants or events: a beauty pageant.
- reverberate: to be reflected many times.
- solace: comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.
- commemorate: recall or show respect for someone or something.
You MUST have A Single Bead finished by Wednesday. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
Please have the Common/Proper Nouns Worksheet completed for tomorrows English class.
*7th Grade: I am very disappointed that over half of the class did not finish reading 7 Riddles to Nowhere. This was to be finished by today’s class. If you have not finished, you have til Wednesday. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Abstract and Common nouns worksheet is due tomorrow.
*6th Grade: I am very disappointed that several of the class did not finish The Red Kayak. This was to be finished by today’s class. If you have not finished, you have til Wednesday!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Red Kayak study guide needs to be complete by Friday. We will go over in class on Friday.