7th Grade: I hope all the students enjoyed the presentation today by St. Mary’s Ryken! Since class we extremely short today, the 7th grade escaped without homework 🙂 Students, get a good rest tonight as we are picking up the pace tomorrow!
8th Grade: Loved your problems today!
- Finish Operations of Arithmetic vocabulary fold-able (multiplication and division)
- 2 Fact families each inverse operations (multiplication/division), (addition/subtraction)
6th Grade Math: Homework:
- p. 10-11 in the textbook 2-20 evens
6th Grade English: Homework
- Brainstorm sheet for personal narrative and glue into composition book
- Unfinished work including workbook pgs. 5 – 6
Have a great night!