Don’t forget to turn in your Field Trip form and money by Monday 12/4
8th Grade: Spelling/Vocab test Monday 12/4. In addition to the words in the book, you are responsible for:
- stamina: the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.
- pageant: a show or exhibition, especially one consisting of a succession of participants or events: a beauty pageant.
- reverberate: to be reflected many times.
- solace: comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.
- commemorate: recall or show respect for someone or something.
Please have the Singular and Plural worksheet completed for tomorrow’s class.
*7th Grade: No Homework
*6th Grade: The Red Kayak study guide needs to be complete by tomorrow. You need to have something written for section 2 and then 1 questions answered according to the directions in section 4. We will go over in class on Friday.
Point of View Quiz is tomorrow! Make sure you know 1st, 2nd and 3rd person.