8th Grade: Spelling/Vocab test next Monday. In addition to the words in the book, you are responsible for:
- stamina: the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.
- pageant: a show or exhibition, especially one consisting of a succession of participants or events: a beauty pageant.
- reverberate: to be reflected many times.
- solace: comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.
- commemorate: recall or show respect for someone or something.
You MUST have A Single Bead finished by Wednesday. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
*7th Grade: I am very disappointed that over half of the class did not finish reading 7 Riddles to Nowhere. This was to be finished by today’s class. If you have not finished, you have til Wednesday. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*6th Grade: I am very disappointed that several of the class did not finish The Red Kayak. This was to be finished by today’s class. If you have not finished, you have til Wednesday!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!